The International MBA has been designed so that participants can improve and increase their knowledge of business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management master focused on understanding all areas involved in managing organizations, with a complete overview of the company, how it works and how it is organized. All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which are crucial for improving professional positioning.
In particular, the program is designed for:
• Professionals interested in pursuing careers in general management, both in non-profit and for-profit activities or as entrepreneurs or managers;
• Young professionals with specialist backgrounds who wish to gain general management experience to progress in their career
What are the advantages of taking an international MBA?.
The MBA is the managerial training program par excellence, which trains its participants to achieve positions of responsibility in a company through the acquisition of the managerial skills necessary for the management of companies and institutions. Therefore, in addition to managerial training, our MBA takes advantage of the recognition by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 as one of the best programs in the world.
From a methodological point of view, our practical and know-how-oriented approach allows you to acquire skills that can be immediately spent within its operating environment.
Thanks to this program, we offer our students:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International Bootcamp:
Option 1: in Barcelona. Bootcamp for Innovative Leaders l at EAE Business School (INCLUDED)
Option 2: in Rome. Bootcamp for International Business Leaders at the Rome Business School (1200 + VAT) - OPTIONAL
Optional 3: In New York. Bootcamp - Innovation and Value Creation (2500 + VAT) - OPTIONAL
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Real-life experience: company visits and guest speakers from the best companies.
6 Company visits to companies such as: BULGARI, FAO, World FOOD PROGRAM, EATALY, ENEL, PERONI BREWERY
6. Italian language course: 30 hours
7. Soft skill program
8. Cultural program
9. Session on research methods for businesses
10. Social life
11. Interviews and Meetups
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards: in fact, four of our masters have been officially recognized by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 as among the best globally.
In addition, students who successfully complete the program will receive a double diploma: the diploma of achievement of the Master Rome Business School and the certification by the Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized ECTS credits.
To complete the course of study, the participants will have studied the following thematic areas:
1. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: promoting essential knowledge in all departments of a company: marketing, finance, accounting, human capital and operations.
2. LEADERSHIP IN ORGANIZATIONS: development of the tools and skills necessary for leadership: teamwork, motivation, communication, corporate ethics and social responsibility.
3. ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and laying the foundations for the creation of new businesses, while promoting innovation and creativity.
4. SUSTAINABLE GROWTH: easily evolve into complex and competitive national and international organizations within a framework of sustainable development.
5. BUSINESS CHANGE MANAGEMENT: adaptation and anticipation of the need to change the organization with the key objective of remaining competitive.
6. GLOBAL VISION AND INNOVATION: manage the flexibility of the organization in response to new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society. Furthermore, at the end of the program, a BUSINESS PLAN is also planned, which consists of a group project with the aim of developing a business plan that will achieve an objective of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial stage of the project.