Master en Marketing
: 28/09/2017Program fee
What will I get out of the Master in Marketing
- Age: 21-29
- Duration: 9 months
- Language: English
- Format: Full Time
" EADA's methodology taught me how to analyse real business situations and make decisions. This was essential when dealing with case studies and prepared me well for the real world. In the real world there is a very thin margin of error and I learned the best way to deal with different situations.
José Mendoza Bertelli.
Master in Marketing.
The goal of EADA's international programmes is to develop management competencies in the participants:
- EADA has developed its own practical, active and participative methodology to reflects companies' demand for professionals. These competencies are developed at EADA through the case method, business projects, business games, analysis and discussion groups and team working activities.
- Participants take part in our unique Professional Development Programme (PDP), which includes a plan of personal and professional growth. This plan will be referred to throughout the year and helps position participants for entry into the business world.
- EADA's methodology is based on small groups. There are approximately 20 and 30 participants per class with no more than 5 of the same nationality.
- EADA offers its participants the chance to supplement their master in Barcelona with an exchange programme in one of our prestigious international partner schools. Our partner schools are located in Germany, the United States, France, Japan, the UK, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand and Taiwan.
- Three of our European partner schools also offer the opportunity to obtain a double degree: EDHEC (France), HHL (Germany) and EBS (Germany).
- The programme includes company visits such as Bodegas Torres, Mango and Gran Vía 2.
Participants who have completed the entire program, according to the established academic requirements, will receive the EADA Marketing Diploma.
Which subjects are studied
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Economy for Managers
- Professional Development
- International Weeks
- Competitive Edge
- Environmental Analysis
- Sector Analysis
- Customer Care
- Product Process Coherence
- Product Portfolio
- Strategic Marketing
- Product Policy
- Price Policy
- Distribution Policy
- Sales Policy
- Communication Policy and Customer Services
- Marketing Plan
- Product Management
- International Marketing
- Negotiation and Sales Techniques
- Business Game
- Final Project
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with emphasis on "learning by doing". The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as: the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Simulations, Analysis & Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.Admissions
.How do I request information about this program
Through the application form displayed on this page you can contact us and we will inform you about all the details of the admission process for the Master in Marketing.Participant profile
Participants are young university graduates in the initial stages of their professional career.
- Average age: 24
- Language: English
- Average professional experience: From 0 to 2 years
- Gender: Male 40%, Female 60%
- Nationalities: 55% Spanish, 45% International
Career opportunities at EADA:
Eada Business School
- Business analyst, HSBC
- Senior auditor, Deloitte
- Senior auditor, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Logistics planner, BMW
- M&A, Deutsche Bank
- Consultant, KPMG
- Management control, Renault
- Analyst, Interbank
- Corporate banker, Societe Generale
"20º mejor Master in Management del mundo
". Ranking Financial Times (Septiembre 2013).
Founded in 1957 in Barcelona, was one of the first Spanish educational institutions to offer management training programmes to the business community.