Also, the student will develop a high enrichment in the personal, cultural and professional areas while performing daily activities, transforming the lost of learning in benefit of the enterprise productivity, both for the enterprise and organizations.
Through the teaching, all performed by high qualified business experts, we get to prepare the student with the tools and necessary knowledge to take decisions in the enterprise, organization, business environment, while analyzing: markets globalization, operations quality systems, projects budget organization, sociological variables, strategic planning and productivity analysis, as well as the ethical principles that should be supported in any enterprise by its directors.
To have at least one of the following requirements:
- University Diploma or
- Accreditation of 3 years professional experience.
The ESERP students will have the possibility to attend to the international conferences held in our Business School, depending on the academic calendar, obtaining the certifications / accreditations set and approved by these Universities and Schools:
- Faculty Applied Sciences
- Schmalkalden, Germany
- Moscow University of Technologies and
- Management, Russia
- Management School of Maastrich
- The Nederlands
- Staffordshire University
- United Kingdom
- University of Teesside
- United Kingdom
- Business Policy and Business Administration. Strategy.
- Strategies and Policies of Marketing Management.
- Economic Control and optimization of results.
- Production Management, Operations, Logistics and Quality Control.
- Commercial Management: organization of commercial networks.
- Managerial Skills: Coaching, Empowerment, Leadership and Organization.
- Economic Analysis of Managerial Decisions.
- Financial Management: Management, Strategy and Value Creation.
- Company Assesments: mergers, procurement, joint-venture.
- Globalization and Internationalization of Markets. Analysis.
- Managerial Ethics and Social Corporate Responsibility.
- Branding: The Management of the Value of a Brand (Know-How).
- The social agents: Union and Employee Head Offices. Cooperation and resolution of labour conflicts.
- Judicial and fiscal treatment of the managerial activities.
- Technological Innovation in the companies. Management of global knowledege.
- Balance Scorecard: strategies design for management.
- Business Game: simulation of Business Management.
- Final Project: Strategic Business Plan.
(*) Contents, order dates and materials might vary depending on academic schedule changes.
Duration: CREDITOS: 60
ESERP has a teaching staff that is distinguished by their professional experience tested in the several areas that are imparted. This allows the teachers to expose their subjects with full knowledge of the facts, in a real and operational approach. Likewise, teaching staff members are used to imparting sessions, using the most modern pedagogical methods, and they fill high positions in management for the most important national and foreign companies.
Teaching staff members reconcile their teaching role with their business activity, through applied research, publication of books, articles, practical cases and technical notes.
Este curso é ministrado em: Barcelona - Espanha