Master in Food and Beverage Management.
The Food and Beverage sector is experiencing a strong international expansion. This significant growth in the opportunities of interest has aroused the need to train specialized management, capable of recognizing the specific production and quality assurance processes of Food and Beverage, but above all of operating in a global market through the development of specific skills managerial and communicative. The Master is designed for all those who are already working in this environment, but are looking to expand their knowledge of their field, in a structured environment or who wish to change their career and start working in this field.
Students interested in taking part in this Master are generally:
• Professional interested in leading and managing food and beverage companies.
• Marketing and communication professionals who want to improve their knowledge in the food and beverage environment;
• Managers working in a variety of professional environments who wish to improve their skills in the food and beverage sector;
• Entrepreneurs who want to start a food and drink related business or increase their knowledge and improve the results of existing organizations
The Rome Business School Online Master in Food and Beverage Management, recognized by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 as one of the best globally, offers general managerial training combined with specific skills of the production chain, to produce professionals and specialized managers, capable of dealing with the challenges of food and drink in industry in an international and cultural context.
Thanks to this master, we offer:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School. (1200 + VAT)
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (INCLUDED FOR ONLINE STUDENTS)
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Soft Skill Program
6. Cultural Program
7. Discussions and Meetups The online formula provided for this master allows students to follow lessons from anywhere in the world. It gives the possibility to those who are not available to be physically in the classroom, to attend the master and benefit from all the teachings and networking activities provided by the program. The flexibility of online programs allows students to continue working without giving up academic credentials.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards: in fact, four of our masters have been officially recognized by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 as among the best globally. In addition, students who successfully complete the program will receive a double diploma: the diploma of achievement of the Master Rome Business School and the certification by the Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized ECTS credits.
Thanks to this Master, you will be able to:
1. Identify and develop effective managerial strategies for companies in the Food & Beverage sector
2. Develop a business plan for companies in the food and beverage sector
3. Use the most advanced marketing techniques to promote companies and products in the food and beverage sector
4. Understand the importance of financial management and the principles of management control for the food and beverage industry
5.Understand and utilise project management techniques
6. Understand and critically evaluate the process and provide techniques to Food & Beveragecontext
7. Learn and understand the use of new technologies within companies in the Food & Beverage sector
8. Understand the Food and Beverage industry and the logics related to start-ups