Through the teaching, all performed by high qualified business experts, we get to prepare the student with the tools and necessary knowledge to take decisions in the enterprise, organization, business environment, while analyzing: markets globalization, operations quality systems, projects budget organization, sociological variables, strategic planning and productivity analysis, as well as the ethical principles that should be supported in any enterprise by its directors
To have at least one of the following requirements:
- University Diploma or
- Accreditation of 3 years professional experience.
- The Marketing Management in the company: organization.
- Product Manager: policies design and implementation and Marketing Plan.
- Products Strategy and Brand Positioning: globalization and decision making. Competitive Analysis.
- Sales Forecasts: -Forenet- (System Specialized in Business Forecasts) Evaluation of the Innovative Products demand. Market Research.
- Product quality, logistics and distribution.
- Trade Fairs, Conventions and Congresses.
- Customer Marketing: techniques to attract more customers and Customer Loyalty. Possible scenarios to enter the market.
- Marketing in Industrial Companies and Service Companies.
- Optimization of product margins. Price Policy.
- Determining Global Commercial Budgets. Profits Maximization.
- Strategic External Analysis: new markets, control of new distribution channels.
- Analysis of the Consumer’s Behaviour.
- Technological Innovation applied to Marketing.
- Branding: managing the brand value. Strategy of brand portfolio.
- Markets internationalization and globalization.
- Social Responsibility Marketing: strategies.
- Balance Scorecard: strategies design for the business management.
- Business Game: managerial and executive business simulation.
- Final Project: Strategic Business Plan.
(*) Contents, order dates and materials might vary depending on academic schedule changes.
ESERP has a teaching staff that is distinguished by their professional experience tested in the several areas that are imparted. This allows the teachers to expose their subjects with full knowledge of the facts, in a real and operational approach. Likewise, teaching staff members are used to imparting sessions, using the most modern pedagogical methods, and they fill high positions in management for the most important national and foreign companies.
Teaching staff members reconcile their teaching role with their business activity, through applied research, publication of books, articles, practical cases and technical notes.