The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from UCW will prepare you for leadership on the global stage. This program is accredited by ACBSP. You will take the most challenging situations in your stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems you encounter and ultimately drive the success of an organization with your informed decision-making.
The program has been expanded to allow you to acquire more specific knowledge and skills by choosing your 3 elective courses from one of the following subject areas: Leadership, Marketing or Finance. The program ends with a major research project designed to showcase your newly learned skills in a real-world setting.
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to:
- respond strategically to business challenges and opportunities.
- assess ethical implications of business activities.
- develop, implement and evaluate solutions to business problems.
- formulate business decisions and systematic analysis that reflects critical thinking.
- demonstrate effective skills to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- lead teams through the resolution of problems and successful completion of projects and tasks.
- integrate personal values and perspectives into problem solving and take responsibility for decisions.
- communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) as a result of thorough analysis of information.
- gather, analyze and synthesize information for a business context.
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better and
Have one of the following:
Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
A minimum of two (2) years documented professional or management experience.
•IELTS - 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent (for students whose first language is not English)
Applicants who do not hold all of the above academic and professional requirements may also qualify for entry to the MBA Program after completing the MBA Foundation program.
2 years with a possibility of faster completion for highly motivated students
: Fall (October), Winter (January), Spring (April), Summer (July)