Mestrado em Gestão Empreendedora e Crescimento de NegóciosR$ 50.390,00
O Mestrado em Gestão Empreendedora e Crescimento Empresarial fornece a você uma compreensão detalhada dos princípios, técnicas e condições contextuais do empresariado moderno, com especial atenção para o empreendedorismo e o crescimento empresarial.
This is an ideal choice of management specialisation if you are aiming for a business development career or starting your own business in the future. With government and industry demands for increased enterprise and innovation, it is an excellent time to follow this pathway.
- There is focus on personal and career development. You will attend sessions dedicated to enhancing your CV and your interview technique, as well as careers advice shops and job market analysis meetings. You will have contact with graduate employers through a programme of guest speakers, practitioner-led workshops and career events.
- You will also participate in a series of reflective learning exercises. These include induction events (involving outdoor challenges and cross-cultural team building), strategic case analyses and debates on topics like business ethics.
- The University of Glasgow Business School is an accredited member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
You will take six core courses and select two optional courses. You will also undertake an individual project comprising a comprehensive and critical review of a selected topic within the field of enterprise and business growth. There is also a non-assessed, compulsory workshop programme.
The first part of the programme focuses on the building blocks of management, such as strategic management and marketing, while the second half of the programme gives you the opportunity to develop specialist knowledge and skills in business growth, innovation and enterprise.
You will work with a peer group of like-minded students at a similar stage in their management development, and with complementary interests and ambitions. It is an engaging and stimulating learning experience, with staff and students coming together in a vibrant postgraduate community. The taught courses comprise a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, fieldwork and project work, both in groups and individually. You will also have opportunities for study trips in the UK and abroad.
- People in organisations
- Operations management
- Financial information management
- Marketing management
- Research methods
- Strategy and the competitive environment
- Business planning.
- Business growth
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Internationalisation of small and medium enterprises
- Processes of entrepreneurship and innovation
- The knowledge economy.
There is a high demand for managers who can act on their own initiative, take personal responsibility, show leadership potential, and adapt to changing circumstances. As a graduate of this programme, these are the kind of attributes we would expect you to possess. You will also have a specialisation that will give you an advantage in a business development career or when setting up your own business.
Recent graduates have gained senior positions as financial analysts, development executives, client services managers, contract managers, human resource managers, property consultants, sales and marketing managers.
A good Honours degree or equivalent in any subject. Prior work experience is encouraged but not required.
If your first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level.
Our academic contributors will help you to make the most of your time at the University of Glasgow, channeling their research results into the analysis of business and management issues, heightening your awareness, expanding your horizons, building your confidence and helping you to develop crucial qualities to succeed in today’s business world.
Two semesters of core and elective classes, followed by a substantial independent dissertation project and personal development planning.
Our first and second semester courses are supported by an Investigative Workshop series that provides participants with practically focused opportunities for personal development and career enhancement and include:
- Reflective learning exercises – including induction events (involving outdoor challenges and cross-cultural team building); investigate drama workshops, strategic case analyses and a business ethics debate.
- Career development sessions – involving essay and exam answering workshops, CV writing sessions, interview simulations, careers advice shops and job market analysis meetings. These sessions provide a framework to help you make sense of the experiences available to you at Glasgow University and how they relate to personal and career-related goals. These workshops will help you learn more about the variety of development opportunities on offer, and develop your career skills.