MSc in Engineering Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Engineering
Course Category: MSc
Take your career to the next level with this master's degree, giving you the insights and skills you need to reach a managerial level within the engineering field. You will learn how to successfully manage day to day projects as well as long-term, complex initiatives such as ensuring quality management, sustainability, and supply chain and operations.
This programme is ideal for ambitious professionals currently working within engineering and want to progress to a management or leadership position.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, who specialise in distance learning; 79% of their students reported that they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available.
Your place of study.
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- You must also show the following:
- - sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- - professional references
- - demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes